Sunday, February 27, 2011

Broken inside.


Paradise. I.need.a.break.

Hectic. That describes my current life. Sorry for the lack of updates. Life has been good for me, i guess. I'm just living my day as an ordinary teen, trying to freaking enjoy my life with a broken heart. What the hell is wrong with me? I was home alone last night, yes again. I got bored, and i decided to check out my albums and i started clearing some unwanted things. As i was clearing my mails, i saw some unwanted pictures AGAIN. All that i know, i feel cheated. Literally, it feels like i wasted a year on someone. Bloody hell, this feeling sucks.



I swear i was excited to talk to you that night after suffering for 3 weeks.
but no. YOU.DID.NOT.CALL.

Why am i thinking about my past? Why am i letting my past haunt me down? God, give me the strength to live. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment